Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Buds Pro

(Topic created on: 05-07-2021 10:16 PM)
RIIPINEN
First Poster
Options

Does anyone else have problems with Galaxy buds pro pieces that don’t stay properly in my ears? 

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
Joeeye
Maestro
Options
Yes I do amongst other issues.
0 Likes
Tasha77
First Poster
Options
Yes I do! And then keep having to push them back in my ears and press the side buttons
0 Likes
Blind_Marv
Pathfinder
Options
I changed the tips from silicone to memory foam ones and they fit me perfectly. They also cause me no irritation, unlike the silicone. Available on Amazon but make sure they are buds pro specific.
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@RIIPINEN: To optimise the fit for every customer, 3 differently sized ear tips are provided in the box. Have you tried out the available ear tips to see if you're able to find a better fit? Please can you also check out the link below to find a handy visual guide for wearing the Buds Pro, to see if this helps? 

https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/how-to-properly-use-the-galaxy-buds-pro/

0 Likes
MChapmanjohns
Student
Options
Mine came off 3 times in my ears, luckily they where able to be removed safely. Sold my galaxy bud pros, as they are dangerous.
0 Likes
Members_Y2eKuS0
First Poster
Options

Just had to send my galaxy buds pro back to Amazon fir refund after 2 months as causing skin irritation and ear infection. Not great very painful. I see lots of people are experiencing this?

0 Likes