Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

buds pro replacement charging case

(Topic created on: 20-03-2021 05:57 PM)
Mark007
Navigator
Options
Hi ppl. I am in need of a replacement buds pro charging case but samsung cannot help me and amazon only do the buds and buds charging cases so my question is does anyone know of a way of getting a replacement charging case for the buds pro I've even contacted Samsung direct and they said I have to purchase a new set of buds pro which sounds ridiculous as it would surely be in the accessories section this is so annoying. Thank you
0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
to be honest if that's what samsung says then that's what happens, daft I know but thats just the way it is unfortunately
0 Likes
Mark007
Navigator
Options
why can't they do the same as apple and sell the charging g cases separately as a accessory it's not rocket science that ppl might need them but it looks like they would rather there customers pay out for another complete set of buds pro or the buds without a charging case are useless
0 Likes
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
I know apple replaces the airpods but didn't know they replaced the charging case and I certainly didn't know you could just buy another charging case?? it is a bloody silly situation what annoys me is with both apple and Samsung the actual buds/pods can't have the battery replaced so they are disposable but then to be green they don't put a charge in flagship boxes (which doesn't bother me because I have 10 anyway but still it's the point)
0 Likes
Mark007
Navigator
Options
you can get the apple airpod charging cases on ee shop online. it just seems very strange as I do swe spare charging cases for buds and bud plus on amazon although I think there not official ones so what about buds live and buds pro??
0 Likes
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
to be honest I think they not genuine and makers have not got round to the live or pro yet is probably my best conclusion 🤔
0 Likes
steca41
Pioneer
Options
have a look on ebay they have some. item number 324518413786
they look genuine. just double check though as it's known that ebay sellers sometimes sell fakes

Screenshot_20210322-013722_eBay.jpg

0 Likes
Mark007
Navigator
Options
I don't trust ebay I've had my fingers burnt a few times on there but thank you for your reply I will keep looking
0 Likes
Members_YmMPQuK
First Poster
Options

It's the same with OnePlus, they also won't let you buy a new case or buds when lost 😞

0 Likes
Members_CM9Eb5D
First Poster
Options

Am in the same boat I contacted Samsung they said send ear buds in to repair and they will replace the case but I pay for repair don't understand it really and I don't trust ones on ebay amazon 

0 Likes