Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Buds Pro Price - Very Cheap on Ebay

(Topic created on: 08-03-2021 12:00 AM)
Kasim2409
Voyager
Options
Anyone notice how cheap the Buds Pro are selling for through 3rd Party Sellers such as Ebay. The RRP is currently £219 but i've seen some new & sealed varying around £95 - £130. 

I think the same thing has happened with all the previous buds aswell, they all seem to drop drastically in price from 3rd party sellers🤔

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7
Phoenix142
Helping Hand
Options
flooded market to be honest and any second hand ones even of tried once during a pandemic are hard to get rid off I'd imagine.

with all the promotions everyone and their mothers have received a free pair, heck, I got 3 pairs myself.

it definitely lowers the value having that many on the market 😞
Kasim2409
Voyager
Options
haha true. i'm still waiting for mine to arrive, it'll have been a month tomorrow since i received the validation text but nothing since😬

how are you finding them? Are they as good as advertised 👀

can't wait to get my hands on them..my current OG Buds are outliving their usefulness😂
0 Likes
Phoenix142
Helping Hand
Options
i actually still have 2 pairs to come.. I snapped up deals from 2 separate to Samsung retailers and were able to claim both sets (pro and Standard)

the pros are definitely amazing but honestly, for my personal use I find the standard ones perfectly adequate, if they hadn't been free I probably wouldn't have invested in them :s

luckily with delivery I got validation on a Monday and received the buds on the same week Thursday.

must have slipped through a net somewhere as Ive seem people wait nearly 2 months before getting them 😞

Aklima
Big Cheese
Options
Hi,
wouldn't they know u already claimed?? I am curious as I got mine with the phone and on my benefits section it's asking me to claim.
0 Likes
Phoenix142
Helping Hand
Options
it's 2 separate offers (was for me) , retailer offered it as a package then and there as well as being eligible through Samsung.

it all comes down to how it was presented.

mine was offered as pre order and regular order (pre order being the Samsung exclusive along with the February launch offer) and the other was an offer through the retailer if you took out a select contract or outright purchased the phone but still took a contract :smiling-face:
0 Likes
Aklima
Big Cheese
Options
okay thank you.
0 Likes
Phoenix142
Helping Hand
Options
you're welcome :smiling-face: