Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Buds Pro not working - keep disconnecting

(Topic created on: 20-02-2022 11:26 PM)
smsung-improver
Explorer
Options
I bought buds Pro in October. Since about 2 weeks maybe less, they keep disconnecting. Don't tell me it's the app I'm using, I tried with WhatsApp and Signal. Same issue. They work well for a minute maybe 2 and they erratically and consistently ruin my experience. So what can you do to help, apart from asking me to reset my phone. Because even that I would know what to answer: I installed an update about 2 weeks ago (weird... Isn't it?). And I switched to the bootloader just to take care of deleting the rom cash, just in case you know with Samsung we never know... But no, apparently you've decided to ruin my experience to the end. It's maybe time to stop doing Agile (bad dirty Agile), by selling unfinished products that barely hold a few months existence and that you hope completing by releasing useless updates every 2 weeks. I have a life and a job and I would really be grateful not having a second one, volontary work (voluntary if we can say so), testing your beta (alpha) releases. Management should be informed of this, at least top execs responsible for the customer experience. Thanks for your understanding.
0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
xSteveuk
Mastermind
Options
Hi,
This page may be helpful to you

Galaxy Buds disconnect from phone often

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01208805/
0 Likes
smsung-improver
Explorer
Options
Thanks @xSteveuk, I checked all 4 first points but no result, and that's why I also contacted Samsung directly.
0 Likes
Aronovic
Pathfinder
Options
The major thing is I found they keep falling out of my ears.
0 Likes