Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Buds pro every call people can hear themselves.

(Topic created on: 18-09-2022 11:35 AM)
danny27404
Student
Options

Hi can anyone help me with my buds pro, everyone who has a call with me says they can hear themselves when we talk. I cannot find any form of noise cancelling on the phone or app. When i do a voip with 3rd party software with echo cancelling built in there is no issue.

So i suppose the question is..... where is the echo cancel setting? 

Thanks.
0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
AndrewL
Options

@danny27404: I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing this issue. The Galaxy Buds Pro don't feature an echo cancelling setting, however if you're encountering an echo while on a call, please try adjusting the call volume by pressing the Volume Down button on the side of your connected mobile, or move to a different area to see if you notice an improvement. 

For ease of access to the Noise Cancelling and Ambient Mode features, open the Galaxy Wearable app > Touch and hold > Select Left or Right > Switch noise controls. Noise Cancelling and Ambient Mode will be launched in order when you touch and hold the selected Bud. 

0 Likes
danny27404
Student
Options
Yes tried that, i have to have the sound real low for the echo to dissappear which makes calls outside impossible. Maybe samsung need to implement a software echo cancelling. As i have said before, apps that have this built in, the buds work 100% cheers for the reply.
2-Di-4
First Poster
Options

For the superior quality of the product for music - why is call quality not also a priority? If I am listening to music and receive a call I now have to use speaker or remove a bud and hold the phone to my ear for the person on the other end not to have horrible echo. So basically for phone calls they are unusable. 

0 Likes