Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

buds pro charging case lost

(Topic created on: 11-03-2021 05:30 PM)
Mark007
Navigator
Options
Hi I received my buds pro about 2 weeks ago but I list my charging case on a bus my mistake I know I filled out a lost property firm on the bus website but no luck so I needed up buying a new pair of galaxy buds pro so now I have 2 pairs of bud pros and one charging case so I can charge both sets now but no where can I get a replacement charging case not even from Samsung. Amazon do the cases for buds and buds plus but not tge buds pro and I can't find any where else that does them. Does anyone have a idea what to do?
0 Likes
11 REPLIES 11
AndrewL
Options

@Mark007: Sorry to hear that you have misplaced your Buds Pro charging case. What I'd suggest is following the link below, selecting Mobile Device > Phones, Tablets and Wearables, and entering your post code to find details of your nearest Samsung Experience Store. Get in touch with the store via the contact details provided, and enquire about obtaining a replacement charging case via this channel. It may not be possible, and UK lockdown might restrict your options, but it's worth looking into. 

https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/service-centre/

0 Likes
Mark007
Navigator
Options
I have purchased a new pair of buds pro so I have a charging case for the buds I just need to figure out what to keep my spare buds in as I can't purchase a replacement charging case which is strange as on amazon they have charging cases for buds and buds plus and buds live so why not buds pro
0 Likes