Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

buds pro charging case lost

(Topic created on: 10-03-2021 06:52 PM)
Mark007
Navigator
Options
Hi I received my buds pro about 2 weeks ago but I list my charging case on a bus my mistake I know I filled out a lost property firm on the bus website but no luck so I needed up buying a new pair of galaxy buds pro so now I have 2 pairs of bud pros and one charging case so I can charge both sets now but no where can I get a replacement charging case not even from Samsung. Amazon do the cases for buds and buds plus but not tge buds pro and I can't find any where else that does them. Does anyone have a idea what to do?
0 Likes
11 REPLIES 11
Kasim2409
Voyager
Options
Sorry to hear you lost your Buds Pro Case.Did you get it with the promotion for the S21 Ultra? If so it might be worth contacting the promotion team as you have 30 days to do so from delivery date. Here's their number 03330163421
0 Likes
Mark007
Navigator
Options
yeah I got with the promotion team. is there a email address for them as there phone line never answers. Thank you
0 Likes
Kasim2409
Voyager
Options
Not sure about their email address but you can fill out their contact form here: https://20203.samsungpromotions.claims/janpreorder-phone/en-GB/support/contact

they should get back to you via email however. Hope it gets resolved quickly🤞
0 Likes
Mark007
Navigator
Options
I filled out the form I hope they can help me. Thank you for your help
Bwillg
Navigator
Options
silly question did you set up the buds Pro on smart things? if you have it has location finder for them. works same way as tag, so might be worth checking as u might get lucky and find where they are.
0 Likes
Mark007
Navigator
Options
it's the charging case I lost I still have the buds
0 Likes
Bwillg
Navigator
Options
yeah the case is what is tracked not the individual buds, so worth having look. think you will struggle to find a way to buy just case, but ebay would be best bet.
0 Likes
Mark007
Navigator
Options
I've tried to track the case but no luck. I've looked on ebay but I don't trust ebay they are fake ones I think. amazon does the cases for the buds buds plus and buds live but as of yet not for the buds pro. you would think samdung would have the charging case available to buy online in there accessories
0 Likes
Mark007
Navigator
Options
oh well samsung promotions have replied and they said they can't help me with a replacement charging case even though I'm willing to pay for it
0 Likes