Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Buds + not working

(Topic created on: 12-04-2020 01:18 PM)
Esurient
Pioneer
Options

Got brand new Buds+ from my S20 Ultra pre-order, just tried setting them up but the right one seems dead.

No sound from it & doesn't connect to the phone. Tried pressing & holding the bud for 3s & it makes a beep but still doesn't connect.

I pop it in the charging case & the case stays green, however, if i take the left bud out & pop it back in the case, the light on the case goes red for charging. 

Any idea folks?

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
Esurient
Pioneer
Options

I've just tried pairing the buds with my Galaxy Tab S5, worked no problem.

So paired with my Tab & updated the software, working no problem on my phone now. 

Thanks for replies guys.

0 Likes
Jonathan1205
Samsung Helper
Options

Hi Esurient, Sorry to hear that you're having issues with your Galaxy Buds+. Here's a few things that you can try:
1. Place both buds in the charging case for 10-15 seconds, then place them back in your ears.
2. Disable Bluetooth on the connected mobile device for around 20 seconds then re-enable it. 
3. Open the Galaxy Wearables app > About Earbuds > Reset Earbuds

If the issue persists then I recommend visiting a Samsung Support Centre where an engineer can inspect the buds for you. To find your nearest one please check the link below, select 'Mobile Device > Phones, Tablets and Wearables' and enter your post code.

http://www.samsung.com/uk/support/servicelocation/

Paulie24
Samsung Helper
Options

Also, just be aware that the call centre is temp suspended and live chats options is still avalaible among other options.