Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Buds Live keep disconnecting when my Samsung phone is further then two feet away from my head.

(Topic created on: 30-03-2021 08:06 PM)
JStemper
First Poster
Options

I recently bought a new pair of Buds Live.  They sound great and the noise canceling and tap features work well.  

However when I wear the Buds, have them connected to my S8+ and have my phone on my belt or in my pants pocket the connection to the buds becomes sporadic, especially while walking and often to the point of disconnecting. If I hold my phone to my shoulder height or closer to my head the Buds connection stays solid.  I would hope that the bluetooth range is more then 18 inches. 

For all the good things about these this disconnecting aspect makes them almost worthless for their intended purpose.

What can be done about this? Buds and case are always kept fully charged and when I wear the buds the case is kept in my pocket.

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
Aklima
Big Cheese
Options
Hi,
Have u checked of u have wearable update ?
0 Likes
Edgie70
Troubleshooter
Options

Turn off battery optimization for Bluetooth, wearable app , buds live etc etc ...

0 Likes
Danelle
Journeyman
Options

wow, so glad I'm not alone. I have the s10+ and experience this problem as well! The music kind of glitches out if I move my phone at all or sometimes when I switch screens on phone. I cannot move more than 3 feet from my phone. I bought my buds live last month on amazon for idk $130. Pretty disappointed. And yes I updated the buds live. Phone is also up to date. No excuses samdung.

0 Likes