Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

buds live ...Great... but...

(Topic created on: 19-03-2021 09:10 PM)
TreTre
Apprentice
Options
Well I got my buds live from the Samsung promotion  an I have to say they are fab I love the ergonomic shape I've forgotten there in my ears more than once an they are great sounding etc... one point ... they don't stop much sound coming out ... even on half volume someone sat next to me or a few feet away can hear my buds from the outside ... an I like my music loud in my ears so this is a problem. Not a major issue but still the reason I've got buds in is because I want to hear my music not those around me. 
8 REPLIES 8
newboy
Journeyman
Options
that's caps
0 Likes
Alyn89
Navigator
Options
Have you tried replacing the rubber tips, this way maybe less sound may escape the ear channels.
0 Likes
Padraig
Journeyman
Options
I got my buds today also. not sure what to do with the rubber bits?
0 Likes
TreTre
Apprentice
Options
the rubber bits that are attached come away an you can increase the size if you have larger or smaller ear canals just like the extra tips you get with in ear headphones :smiling-face:
0 Likes
TreTre
Apprentice
Options
my ears are only little the other caps are far to big... the fit is great but they still give out alot of sound when wearing
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@Padraig: If you're unsure how to wear the Galaxy Buds Live, or how to get the best fit, then please check out the link below.

https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/how-to-use-galaxy-buds-live-best-in-audio-quality/

0 Likes
Padraig
Journeyman
Options
thanks I got it now but the rubber bits don't go into your ear canal they are at thee top. Great buds 👍
0 Likes
Padraig
Journeyman
Options
Thanks Andrew I sorted them ,just a bit impatient 😀
0 Likes