Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Buds Dispatched.

(Topic created on: 15-02-2021 09:19 PM)
mickh27
Pioneer
Options
I understand can take upto 45 days for your buds to arrive but does anybody else think its abit shocking how we have to wait so long for an update on how far your claim is going been 10 days since been approved for my free gifts and no updates giving how long i have left to wait.
49 REPLIES 49
mickh27
Pioneer
Options
Yea it kinda bad how long it takes things might be abit slower i get that cause covid but still a while to wait.
0 Likes
ultrabeast
Student
Options
I get that but ultimately its cross referencing an IMEI number to their data base and then checking proof of purchase surely that doesn't take nearly 14days even with Covid.
I actually got the 20Ultra last year with the promotion of free buds, and had issues with my mobile carrier issuing the right proofs, they were quick enough to tell me I hadn't been approved because of x,y,z now you have 10 day or have to start the process again, but when you've got everything in order, it's the complete opposite
mickh27
Pioneer
Options
Yea i only got veriferyed after i phoned them to ask why it was taking so long.
0 Likes
MrMNEK
Explorer
Options
youtube stopped sending out notifications emails for when people upload. I know because I do youtube.
0 Likes
MrMNEK
Explorer
Options
I got validated and approved on the same day I put the claim in, 28th. Haven't heard anything since.
mickh27
Pioneer
Options
Jesso thats a long time without hearing anything.
0 Likes
ryanhudd
Apprentice
Options
I'm getting them for some channels tho?
0 Likes
MandSimp
Journeyman
Options
Put my claim in on 28th Jan and they've just arrived
mickh27
Pioneer