Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Buds 2 pro swimming

(Topic created on: 05-05-2023 10:16 AM)
Paulsparks
Journeyman
Options
I understand that you can swim with these buds, and seemed ok for a while (30mins) then volume went low even with showing full on the phone then one or the other disconnects randomly even after being dried 2 days later, also squealing sound when sound blocking is on , ive given them a good clean with alcohol wipes which helped slightly. But they've become unreliable, considering there cost and only had them 3 months or so. I bought the watch 5 pro and buds just for swimming and the watch is unreliable counting lengths (up to 30% out) and the buds have issues around water, I'm over £500 out of pocket and stuck with 2 items that don't appear to do whats advertised. Im hoping im doing something wrong and one of you good fellows can help me. Thanks in advance 👍🏻
0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
Harveyx1
Helping Hand
Options
30 mins is the max the buds are rated for being submerged so sorry but it looks like it is water damage unfortunately
0 Likes
Harveyx1
Helping Hand
Options
HereScreenshot_20230505_105421_Chrome.jpg
0 Likes
Paulsparks
Journeyman
Options
Thanks for your reply, they wasn't submerged at all, probably the equivalent to rain or less. I do breast stroke head out of the water. They work sometimes for a bit then drop out again, I think it's software related as theyre ok when noise cancelling is switched off. I wonder if it's possible to reset the buds software?
0 Likes
nowdeleted
Big Cheese
Options
Don't forget how much damage will be done to the waterseals by the chlorine in the pool.
Paulsparks
Journeyman
Options
I just touched them together and heard lots of feedback, and they seem alot better, thanks to Harveyx1 comment i won't be swimming in them again that said when researching they said swimming was ok and I don't submerge them ever , so basically you can't use them in the rain either! Volume isnt quite what it was but otherwise I will see how they go.
0 Likes