Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bud's 2 different sound mode

(Topic created on: 29-12-2021 07:30 PM)
plsdeluno
Explorer
Options
I have just got the buds 2, there three different modes,  ANC, off and ambient sound.
I know what ANC is but what is the ambient sound and what is off?
Any help would be much appreciated.
Thank you

9 REPLIES 9
xSteveuk
Mastermind
Options
Hi
This page maybe helpful

Use Ambient sound on your Samsung earbuds

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00078084/
plsdeluno
Explorer
Options
Thank you
plsdeluno
Explorer
Options
It says what ambient sound does but what is the off option for? In-between the ANC option and ambient sound option? Thank you
0 Likes
xSteveuk
Mastermind
Options
Ambient sound on your Galaxy Buds2 will help you filter out unnecessary noises so you can focus on your favorite music or podcast. First, insert both earbuds into your ears. Then, open the Galaxy Wearable app, and tap Ambient sound.

You can turn off Ambient sound by tapping Off.
plsdeluno
Explorer
Options
Thank you for your help, so to be clear there are only two choices to listen, ANC or ambient sound? So you can switch between the two ANC or ambient sound but why the need for the off button in the middle of these two options. Thank you
xSteveuk
Mastermind
Options
Off is to turn Ambient sound off
0 Likes
plsdeluno
Explorer
Options
Sorry I am still a bit confused. So does that mean there are three different modes? ANC, ambient sound and an off mode which I am not sure what that is? Thank you
0 Likes
xSteveuk
Mastermind
Options
Hi,
I believe off is to turn off the Ambient Mode off

Ambient sound is only available when the Buds are connected to the Galaxy Wearable app.
Ambient sound on your Galaxy Buds2 will help you filter out unnecessary noises so you can focus on your favorite music or podcast. First, insert both earbuds into your ears. Then, open the Galaxy Wearable app, and tap Ambient sound. You can turn off Ambient sound by tapping Off.
plsdeluno
Explorer
Options
So if you select the off option would this be like using a cheaper headphone that doesn't have any listening options?
0 Likes