Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

brocken left bud

(Topic created on: 20-10-2020 08:56 PM)
marshall2416
First Poster
Options

my buds were working just fine a week ago and now the right one works but the left one won't connect when i put it in the case it says its charging or that it's charged but when I take it out it says it's not connected to my phone when i tap there is no tone and all the things ive seen that are supposed to fix this like cleaning, resetting, putting back in the charging case for 10 seconds and nothing has changed. I think it may think that even when I take it out that it's still in the case but I'm not 100% sure so what should I do 

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
Bradleigh
Voyager
Options
I've had 2 replacement from Samsung direct for 2 seperate set of buds.. just give them a call, they will be sure to arrange a pick up service and send them off, warranty should cover it, first generation buds have poor batteries, my left broke, wouldn't charge, solid red light always, and was always disconnected in wearable app, they swapped them for me.

Second pair, the volume on the left side went basically half & again they swapped them. Great customer service 👏
0 Likes
Al3x23
First Poster
Options
who did you contact for help?
0 Likes
Bradleigh
Voyager
Options
Hi, welcome, it was Samsung Support, call their repairs team & get an RMA setup 🙏
0 Likes