Haroujf
Explorer
Options

Who wants to see this happen?

How difficult it is samsung ? 

18 REPLIES 18
AndrewL
Options
@Haroujf: Thank you for your suggestion. I had a look into this, as it has been raised previously to our development team, however at this time there are no plans to bring the skipping/jump rope workout to Samsung Health on our wearables range. Apologies for any disappointment this may cause.
0 Likes
Gio98
First Poster
Options

But i dont understand how you already know the community wants this, the community has mentioned other competitor fitness trackers have this option and people are switching because of this one simple feature. Yet the group developers don't even plan on adding any time soon. Communication between teams must be lacking because as far as I know, community suggestions need to be taken into consideration, especially when it's something simple like jumping rope. Thank you anyways and hope everyone is safe. 

sunny8
First Poster
Options

I agree with you. I do jumprope for cardio.  I recently got active 2 as a gift and I enjoy using it so far. I was bummed to find out that "jumprope" was not one of the work out options on the watch. I would greatly appreciate it if it could be added. 

Brianneden
Student
Options

This was brought up shortly after the release of the watch. Why is it such an inconvenience to Samsung, especially when there's limited options for exercise right now. This is kinda insulting considering the price of the watch and the phone and the investment I make in being loyal to this company. Man, my headphones are samsung. 

Tombatt2000
First Poster
Options

Massive samsung user. Have note 10+, tab S6, active 2 and buds and this is almost enough to switch. Why you need to monitor crunches and bicep curls on your watch when you can just do sets and record them but not a popular cardio excersise that helps monitor and record calorie loss. This should be added on the next update

Haroujf
Explorer
Options

You make me laugh. Exactly why would I need to track how many bicep curls I do using a smart watch. Unless I am going to curl 100?? Hahahhah. It just seems they are squeezing everything that they can for the sake of making a statement that they can track x number of exercises. Please focus on essentials Samsung.

luismad
Apprentice
Options

I was thinking swaping from a Garmin 3 HR to the active 2 as I own a Galaxy Note 10 but my main cardio activity is jumping rope. Please consider including it on the watch it is a really growing community. 

Haroujf
Explorer
Options
So not accepting as a solution
Nonnie826
Apprentice
Options

That sucks!!