Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Brand new Galaxy Watch 3 Classic 45mm box opened because of "inspection", but Samsung dealership claims its normal.

(Topic created on: 08-10-2021 05:57 PM)
Johnnew Archibald
Apprentice
Options

Yes the title is a little confusing, because I bought a brand new Galaxy Watch 3 Classic 45mm size, from a Samsung dealer in Europe, Scandinavia to be precise. 

These guys are legit Samsung dealership like approved to sell Samsung hardware, but when I received the watch I noticed the box has double layer of sealed tape ontop, so I pealed halfway the transparent one at the bottom to see why, I noticed they placed another set of sealing tape ontop of the old one which has been opened. 

According to the customer support, Samsung or rather the importer apparently unseals some products to check them and them reseals them with "new" seals.

To me that sounds like bullshit of an excuse, but maybe I am jumping the gun here, has anyone else experienced this? 

Is there a way to check if the watch has been used, like check the run hours on it like you can with an Android device? 

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
Shelley123
Voyager
Options
This happened to me once when I bought a samsung tablet from littlewoods, it shipped directly from Samsung, upon trying to claim my free gift it turned out it had already been claimed, then I noticed dead spots on the tablet screen, contacted samsung and it turns out I was sent a faulty returned tab by mistake,
Shelley123
Voyager
Options
Hope this isn't the case for you, had lots of messing around returning it then waiting for my refund and ordering another one.
0 Likes