Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Brand new galaxy book2 pro can't see my galaxy watch using Samsung Flow.

(Topic created on: 17-11-2022 10:54 PM)
dotdotdot
Pioneer
Options
Was quite excited to get all my Samsung devices connected. What a disappointing ecosystem.  Followed all available instructions and tips to no avail. Is the galaxy watch no longer supported with Samsung Flow?
0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7
Ksmy89
Troubleshooter
Options
https://www.samsung.com/global/galaxy/apps/samsung-flow/

Samsung flow is designed to be used with phones/tablets/laptops only, to allow content and notifications to be shared between devices.

Your galaxy watch is already able to share notifications with your phone, what else would you like to share to your watch?
0 Likes
dotdotdot
Pioneer
Options
0 Likes
Ksmy89
Troubleshooter
Options
What model watch do you have? That is the American Samsung website and looks to be an old watch model so maybe its not supported anymore or in the UK. It does state that Samsung Flow is not available on all devices.Screenshot_20221118-125854_Chrome.jpg
0 Likes
Ksmy89
Troubleshooter
Options
Just checked the app info on Galaxy Store and there is no mention on it being available on watch unfortunately.Screenshot_20221118-130528_Galaxy Store.jpg
0 Likes
dotdotdot
Pioneer
Options
Ah ha that could explain it. Mine's the galaxy watch 2. Perhaps too old like you say, or unsupported over here 😞
0 Likes
dotdotdot
Pioneer
Options
That's definitely that then! Thanks for looking that up. At leasr I can stop uninstalling and reinstalling Flow on all my devices like a mad man now
Ksmy89
Troubleshooter
Options
It's a great app for using between phones and tablets/PCs though!
0 Likes