Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Bp and ecg for galaxy watch 3 supported in ireland?

(Topic created on: 18-09-2020 11:17 AM)
robertjr14
First Poster
Options
Wearables

just bought the galaxy watch 3 but i can seem to find the bp and ecg features. Is it already running or still waiting for the software update? Thank you!

0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8
Trottsky
Helping Hand
Options
Wearables
I believe it's only available in South Korea and the United States at the moment
robertjr14
First Poster
Options
Wearables

i see. Thank you

0 Likes
RichBr
Apprentice
Options
Wearables
Many of us have been waiting for this update for many, many months now. I, for one, am considering a move back to Apple - at least they have the capability, and have done for quite some time now. Disappointing from Samsung. Great phones, let down by poor accessories.....
0 Likes
CarlB
Explorer
Options
Wearables
RichBr
Your comments are on point. You have covered exactly how I feel. I have already sourced a cheap iPhone X and installed Strava as GW3 is unreliable. GW3/Spotify and the GB live seem to connection issues constantly so I'm using Apple phone/airpods which have a stable connection while training. Nothing worse than having my motivational music intermittent while training. I'm looking out for a cheap Apple watch Nike SE then I will probably sell my Samsung equipment. I really thought Samsung would step up with the S20 ultra, Buds live and GW3 but with my poor experience to date it's been a very poor experience.
0 Likes
markad1
Journeyman
Options
Wearables
Considering buying this watch. Is ecg and BP available in Ireland yet? if not I'll pass.
0 Likes
Gamo
Explorer
Options
Wearables
no ECG and BP not available
markad1
Journeyman
Options
Wearables
thank you for letting me know.
0 Likes
Joat
Apprentice
Options
Wearables

Have you got sorted out with the BP and ECG update? Just checking to see if the update has been rolled out in Ireland yet. Thanks

0 Likes