Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bp and ecg for galaxy watch 3 supported in ireland?

(Topic created on: 23-09-2020 10:35 PM)
robertjr14
Student
Options

just bought the galaxy watch 3 but i can seem to find the bp and ecg features. Is it already running or still waiting for the software update? Thank you!

0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8
ynneL
Troubleshooter
Options
I believe it's only available in South Korea and the United States at the moment
robertjr14
Student
Options

i see. Thank you

0 Likes
RichBr
Apprentice
Options
Many of us have been waiting for this update for many, many months now. I, for one, am considering a move back to Apple - at least they have the capability, and have done for quite some time now. Disappointing from Samsung. Great phones, let down by poor accessories.....
0 Likes
CarlB
Explorer
Options
RichBr
Your comments are on point. You have covered exactly how I feel. I have already sourced a cheap iPhone X and installed Strava as GW3 is unreliable. GW3/Spotify and the GB live seem to connection issues constantly so I'm using Apple phone/airpods which have a stable connection while training. Nothing worse than having my motivational music intermittent while training. I'm looking out for a cheap Apple watch Nike SE then I will probably sell my Samsung equipment. I really thought Samsung would step up with the S20 ultra, Buds live and GW3 but with my poor experience to date it's been a very poor experience.
0 Likes
markad1
Journeyman
Options
Considering buying this watch. Is ecg and BP available in Ireland yet? if not I'll pass.
0 Likes
Gamo
Explorer
Options
no ECG and BP not available
markad1
Journeyman
Options
thank you for letting me know.
0 Likes
Joat
Apprentice
Options

Have you got sorted out with the BP and ECG update? Just checking to see if the update has been rolled out in Ireland yet. Thanks

0 Likes