Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BP and ecg app

(Topic created on: 13-04-2021 04:21 PM)
Ranbhere
Journeyman
Options

Samsung claiming they have rolled out the upgrade for active watch 2 and 3 is bulls**t. No such update on my app in UK. I can only record bp on the phone health app manually. 

0 Likes
15 REPLIES 15
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

AFAIK it is rolling out in other countries but not hit the UK yet. Where did you see this is happening in the UK?

0 Likes
Rob1257
Pioneer
Options
It is In the UK I have it on my watch 3

Screenshot_20210413-115345_Samsung Health Monitor.jpg

TNJGB
Navigator
Options

Have you downloaded the Samsung Health Monitor app which is required in addition to the Samsung Health app to use these features? The app appeared as an update on my phone but I cannot see it in the Galaxy store.

Ranbhere
Journeyman
Options
I've tried to search for the health monitor app but can't find it on samaung or Google. The standard health app allows you to record the bp manually. Do you have a link
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@Ranbhere: I can confirm that the ECG and Blood Pressure Monitors are available in the UK for Galaxy Watch Active 2 and Galaxy Watch 3 users. Please make sure that your phone and watch softwares are both up to date, then download the Samsung Health Monitor app from the Galaxy Store on both your phone and watch. For further details, please check the link below.

https://www.samsung.com/uk/apps/samsung-health-monitor/

Fiona26
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
To get the Samsung health monitor app, I had to add the ECG widget to the watch. You will find this in the wear app under widgets. From the watch click on the ECG widget click learn more. Then scroll to download app. It will then appear on the phone to download.
Ranbhere
Journeyman
Options
Both the phone and watch software is up to date. I have the Samsung health app on the phone but when I search for the app on your screen shot it's not there to download
WalterFox
Navigator
Options
I have it on my active2
0 Likes
smiley
Troubleshooter
Options
What is the code of your watch 3? If you check the software version code, does it match R840XXU1BUA8 ??

The reason I ask, is that it is possible to buy a watch in the UK that is intended for Eastern European Market... sometimes I have seen complaints from Amazon for this happening.

Did you buy it direct from Samsung? What is your software version if you check your Galaxy wearable app ?
- Smiley
------------------------------------------------------------------------
SAMSUNG S23 ULTRA 512GB SM-S918B/DS

Samsung Galaxy Watch 5 Pro SM-R920 in Grey Titanium
Samsung Galaxy Buds2 Pro SM-R510 in Graphite
0 Likes