Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bought the s10+, now watch faces are gone

(Topic created on: 12-03-2020 05:42 PM)
slider2
First Poster
Options

Just paired my galaxy watch phone with the new s10+, the watch had to reset, and now all my bought watch faces are gone.

I could not find my old faces on my old phone as well, those faces I bought and yet they do not appear anywhere.

Where can I find my old watch faces? are they all gone?

8 REPLIES 8
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

This happened to me when I changed from a Samsung Galaxy s8 to Note 9 and had to reset the Frontier watch. 

If memory serves I found them in my Galaxy Wearables App and synced them back.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
Argonaut
Apprentice
Options

Where can we find a list of purchased faces? I don't want to search through thousands of options looking for the one I wanted

0 Likes
Argonaut
Apprentice
Options
Hey. Found it. Go into the Galaxy Store app. Click the 3 buttons in the top right corner. Then, click "my page". Then you'll see a list. Select "receipts"...you won't be able to install from there, but you'll see the names of the stuff you've purchased, so you can then search the name and find it. Hope this helps
Vikram1
First Poster
Options

Yes, I can see the purchased watch faces here but i cannot reinstall any of them! Did not expect such a badf interface from Samsung

0 Likes
HawkEye85
First Poster
Options

I have a new Note10+...I was knocking myself out  looking for my purchased items in The Galaxy Wearable App (Gear App).

I finally found them in the Galaxy Store App. I believe that  you need to be logged on to  your Samsung account in order to download them. 

1. Open the Galaxy store app 

2. Tap the 3 bars on the top  left

3. Tap My Apps

4. Tap watch. 

5. Tap the download button on each one that you want to  restore

0 Likes
ugore
First Poster
Options

I found the list of my purchased Watch faces but when I search for a couple of them either by the creator's name, the description, and the seller, it does not show as something i can purchase. I found my others but these couple i cannot find. It is as if they arent on the store anymore and if that is the case, I would want a refund and I do not know who to contact for that

0 Likes
KiwiGran
Student
Options

I have a Galaxy Watch Active.  I have been using the Golden Floral Digital Watch Face since I bought it 12 months ago  Yesterday another face appeared on my phone so I tried to tried to reinstate the original one but couldn't find it under the Watch Faces section of the Galaxy Wear app on my phone.  Thankfully, I was able to locate it and re-download it from the My Apps section of the Galaxy Store app on my phone.

0 Likes
Members_fTbW152
First Poster
Options

I purchased a new phone so had to reset my watch when I connected it to the new phone. I've accessed the list how you suggested but alot of my purchased faces aren't in the list. Where are they? As I don't remember the names I can't refind them. It's seriously pi$$ed me off. So it appears if you want to keep the watch faces you've paid good money for then don't ever upgrade your phone or watch or get an iPhone and watch, which I think I'll be doing. Great business model Samsung!! (like they care). 

0 Likes