Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blue music icon

(Topic created on: 18-02-2022 08:41 PM)
LeeSam70
Apprentice
Options
Hi does anybody have a solution to switch off the blue music icon that appears on the bottom of my Galaxy watch 4? I've been googling this for ages now & can not find an answer that works. It's frustrating as it covers up the date at the bottom and can only get rid of it when I reboot my watch. 
0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
TRY2HELP
Helping Hand
Options
look like some music app are playing in the back ground, you can tap on the blue music icon see what playing like misic file youtube ect...
usually when the music you put on fron phone or watch it appear the blue music icon and when you exited any music app it should disappear
0 Likes
LeeSam70
Apprentice
Options
I've tried that, closed down all apps on my watch & phone but the only way to get rid of it is to reboot my watch but as soon as I watch any videos on my phone thru YouTube or even WhatsApp the symbol appears. I found something on the Internet last week shutting it off thru developer options in the watch & it worked but since then I've had a few issues with my watch & had to factory reset but can't find how I did it last time again 🤦🏻‍♂️
0 Likes
Ivan1979
Pathfinder
Options

Try to uninstall the application,or go to the "permission" settings and try there..

0 Likes
Kipp24
Apprentice
Options

i actually want mine to show, how do i get it back please.