Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blue Light Discount Card

(Topic created on: 15-08-2021 01:08 PM)
Rich242
Apprentice
Options

Hi, I've got the Blue Light discount card and Samsung have offered some really good deals on there. I often buy Samsung products and I'm a big fan. I've got the Galaxy Watch R800F and I'm looking at pre-ordering the Galaxy watch4. The product is £309 on the normal website. On the blue light page it's discounted to £262 (15% discount). I'm looking at trading in my R800F. On the normal website the trade in value is £100. On the blue light website the trade in value is £20. After "trading in" the total payable on the normal website is £209 and the total payable on the blue light discounted website is £242. This must be a mistake? It doesn't make sense that the discounted price is more than the normal price. I would have excpected the price to work out at 15% off from the normal price (after trade in) making it £177. 

11 REPLIES 11
justjammerz
Journeyman
Options

Hello Asad, I've come across this article. This isn't for the same product but a query into the S22 Ultra. I am a blue light member and wish to pre order the product, I see there is a promotion for trade ins with Samsung mobiles, however if I try to combine the blue light 10% and trade in the price is significantly less... I was wondering if this is by chance a mistake or my best option is not to use the 10% bluelight discount 

0 Likes
justjammerz
Journeyman
Options

Significantly more* sorry, I meant the discount is less