Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blood pressure not working on Galaxy Watch 4 Classic

(Topic created on: 29-08-2021 01:28 AM)
Cerebro
Explorer
Options

Hi guys. I just got my Watch 4 classic delivered and the Blood Pressure and ECG don't work as the Samsung Health Monitor keeps saying not available in your current location. And I reside in the UK. Really confused, need help.

21 REPLIES 21
Alex19762
Journeyman
Options

I have exactly the same problem, my watch came today and I have a Google Pixel 6 Pro running the latest version of android and all apps are updated yet the same issue it says not available. It is one of the reasons I bought the watch!!!!!!!!

0 Likes
Alex19762
Journeyman
Options

not helpful

0 Likes
Alex19762
Journeyman
Options

again this is a forum for help and support, this is not helpful

Alex19762
Journeyman
Options

I have checked and my location settings are all correct so whilst I am pleased this helped you its not fixed mine

0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@Alex19762A Galaxy Watch and Samsung Galaxy smartphone are required to use the Samsung Health Monitor app. With this in mind, if you have a Google Pixel 6 then you sadly won't be able to utilise this feature. I apologise for any disappointment this may cause you. 

0 Likes
Alex19762
Journeyman
Options

Yes, I had found this out myself after some investigation - sadly whilst Samsung plaster this feature all-over advertising for the watch it's in the fine print to say that it only works with a Samsung device. And when did I find this out..........after my returns period for the item purchased!!!!! Clever Samsung once bitten twice shy *BE CAREFUL IF YOU BUY A SAMSUNG WATCH YOU ARE TIED IN TO TO BUYING THEIR PHONES TO USE ALL FEATURES

SelbyL
Pioneer
Options
Did you resolve this? Since my watch got repaired for another issue the blood pressure won't work. No compatible device. The ECG works fine. Have galaxy phone and watch, and I'm the UK.
0 Likes
Jimbo3369
First Poster
Options

I think the company should refund  you money for the watch!! They are always sorry but that don't fix the problem,  does it.  But if you as for your money back they don't  want to do that!!!! It's OK for you to lose the money but not them!!! I going to look into a lawyer because I brought a Galaxy watch 4 classic and they told me it would work!!!! It's doesn't  and when I took it to a Galaxy shop they don't know how to do it either!!! Imagine that!!!

abydoss33
First Poster
Options
Yes I have new galaxy watch 4 ,and a Samsung A32 phone ,cannot calibrate blood pressure ,keeps saying weak signal
0 Likes
pokemon88
Student
Options

I did not know you need to have regular blood pressure monitor device.  so the watch the can work