Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blood pressure monitor missing

(Topic created on: 02-05-2021 11:41 AM)
LJ65
Apprentice
Options
How do I download the blood pressure monitor.  I can't find it other than mentioned in a download but my watch says up to date when I look for other downloads. 
17 REPLIES 17
AndrewL
Options

To begin with, please check for any available updates for your phone and Galaxy Watch. On the phone itself, go to Settings > Software Updates, and for the watch, please open the Galaxy Wearables app and go to About Watch > Update Watch Software > Update Now. Once complete, head to the Galaxy Store and search for Samsung Health Monitor to gain access to the Blood Pressure Monitor and ECG features. Please note that this is only available for the Galaxy Watch 3 and Galaxy Watch Active 2. To find out more, please check the link below. 

https://www.samsung.com/uk/apps/samsung-health-monitor/

AFG_Esq
First Poster
Options

I'm having the same problem!

michaelhmcp
First Poster
Options

Ditto, I've checked Samsung's website, Youtube, and did a general search on google.  Still can't find the Blood Pressure app.  Everything I've seen say it's in the Samsung Health app, yet it's not there.  Please help

Xavier_Tet
First Poster
Options

It's missing on mine too, I can see the ECG, but no blood pressure. I just received it today.

Sklick
First Poster
Options

My watch shows the blood pressure option, says it must be first calibrated in the Samsung Health Monitor app, but the app has zero options for it. Also, clicking "open the app" on my watch under blood pressure does not work. Probably because the portion of the app needed is not there. 

0 Likes
MRSRN65
First Poster
Options

I have a GW3.  I used to see the BP but now it's gone from my watch.  I have checked to make sure my watch AND phone are up to date.  When I go to the Galaxy Store and search for Samsung Health Monitor, nothing shows up (except Samsung Health.  

I already have the Samsung Health Monitor on my watch.  I have even reset my watch.  It still only does the ECG, no BP option.

Does ANYONE have a fix for this?

Joe999
Apprentice
Options

Does anyone from Samsung monitor and answer these?

I received my Galaxy Watch 5 Pro last week and the Samsung Health Monitor has ECG, but not Blood Pressure.

lmyers4371
First Poster
Options

Same issue for me, I have the Samsung Health Monitor running with no options, my watch says to open a website that won't open on my phone.   Very disappointing.

0 Likes
KholaI
Options

Hey all.

You can download the Samsung Health Monitor app from the Galaxy Store. Once you download this, follow the steps in the following link to set up the Blood Pressure feature: https://www.samsung.com/uk/apps/samsung-health-monitor/

0 Likes