Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blood Pressure GW4 Repair

(Topic created on: 01-12-2022 03:26 PM)
Jimo2020
Navigator
Options
Hello All!

Has anyone else has issues with the blood pressure monitor after they have had their GW4 back from repair, following the bricking firmware incident?

My health monitor app says the watch is not compatible with blood pressure monitoring, and its also not avaliable on the watch health monitor app either. It was working fine before it was sent for repair...

Samsung support don't have a clue and have escalated it... 

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
IndiW
Hotshot
Options
Have got your separate Samsung Health monitor app running? As you may know, it's different to Samsung health app
Jimo2020
Navigator
Options
Yeah got that running on both phone and watch...
CrysteleL
First Poster
Options

Hi there, I have the same issue! I reside in Germany and sent my watch in for repair twice and they can't figure out what is wrong despite reset, changing motherboard etc.

How can Samsung own Technical team don't know what is the issue, worst part is take me ages to tell them Blood Pressure is not ECG, not Body Compositon and not BPM. 

Now they ask me to recontact Samsung Customer Service asking them to fix as the technical team can't fix. But Customer Service ask me go to Technical Servicing.

They been making me goes round and round spending hours travelling to the repair centre and back. 

Major frustation.

SelbyL
Pioneer
Options
Yes
0 Likes