Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blood Pressure/ECG FDA Approval (United States) release?

(Topic created on: 07-04-2023 12:38 AM)
Bearded Sloth
Student
Options

Hey Samsung fam. Has there been any news at all about the FDA Approval that is supposed to happen for Galaxy Watches? All I can find is stuff from 2022 and it's all the same info about it happening sometime in 2023.

サムスン S23 プラス
2 REPLIES 2
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@Bearded Sloth  I am not aware that  is any  definitive information at present, some in Us community might have more of an idea though. I know that the FDA has approved the Omron Heart Guide Blood pressure Watch. https://www.zdnet.com/article/best-blood-pressure-watch/  some speculation that Samsung will be incorporating a force inertial sensor on the Galaxy Watch 6 improving accuracy.  galaxy-watch-6-from-samsung-could-feature-a-different-and-more-accurate-blood-pressure-monitoring-fe... 

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes
Bearded Sloth
Student
Options

I appreciate the response. Yeah I talked to Samsung Support and they told me the FDA was very close to being finalized but I know there are times where they gives us very random info and no definite answers. So I figured I'd ask to see if anyone has heard anything. 

サムスン S23 プラス
0 Likes