Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blood oxygen sleep notifications

(Topic created on: 17-11-2022 11:49 AM)
OnlyAlex
Pioneer
Options
Hello, I have blood oxygen for sleep switched off but I keep getting notifications at night telling me to move my watch higher up my wrist to monitor. I like to sleep with my watch loose. This only started happening since I reset my watch? Cheers.
0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
Reylob
Big Cheese
Options

You could disable the measuring of the oxygen level during sleep. You could also put the watch on sleep mode to stop it from giving you notifications during your sleep.

I think that one of the conditions for it to work properly, it is that the watch should snug your wrist, not too tight not too loose.

0 Likes
OnlyAlex
Pioneer
Options
Did you read my question? I have turned that option off so unsure why I'm receiving the notification.
0 Likes
Reylob
Big Cheese
Options

I am sorry I missed you question, I did not see the question mark, I thought it was a statement. I guess I also missed that you had toggled off the measuring during sleep.

Have you tried putting the watch on sleep mode? Does it give you the notifications whilst on sleep mode as well? If I activate sleep mode on my watch, my phone goes black and white and I get no audible or vibration notifications on either device.

Clearing cache could help. If you open recent apps on your watch and then go the left until you get "Clear all" that should clear the cache of your watch.

OnlyAlex
Pioneer
Options
No worries, thanks. It doesn't happen on sleep mode, no. It's just a bit annoying as it never used to do this until I reset the watch. I have already tried clearing cache too. I have toggled on and off the blood oxygen for sleep again and last night didn't get the notification, but I wore the watch tighter than normal. Guess it's only a minor irritation, will just have to put up with it. Thanks!
0 Likes