Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Blood Oxygen sleep monitoring

(Topic created on: 25-08-2021 08:29 PM)
Nickh101
Explorer
Options

Has anyone had a problem with the oxygen monitor not working while you're asleep. 

I can't get it to monitor me while i sleep at all on my new Galaxy Watch 4. 

Bugging me i have to say. 
As far as im aware its correctly fitted on my wrist and can take a reading anytime using the watch and its turned on in Samsung health to monitor while sleeping. But not a single night has this worked yet. 

UPDATE.... 

You will be pleased to know I've just installed a new update this morning on the watch and the option to turn on blood oxygen monitoring is now in the settings for samsung health on the watch... 

Go to solution
25 REPLIES 25
Val_Cooke
Journeyman
Options

In the UK with Samsung Watch 4 4g no update available so the option to turn on Blood oxygen monitoring isn't available.  Please raise with Tec support to solve issue

0 Likes
MarkJBL
Apprentice
Options
Latest update on 4G device has now resolved the sleep blood oxygen monitoring facility.
0 Likes
Smurphy1
First Poster
Options

Mine records each night. But does anyone know if there's a way to see all the past recorded data?

0 Likes
Nickh101
Explorer
Options
It is in samsung health app you have to switch it on in the app
0 Likes
Nickh101
Explorer
Options

You have to press the 3 dots ( top right ) in the Samsung app and you can see upto 12mths of data 

0 Likes
Nickh101
Explorer
Options

Yes in the health app on the phone you can view upto 12 months of data its in the top right corner a few vertical lines is the icon press that and you're good to go 

0 Likes