Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Blood Oxygen sleep monitoring

(Topic created on: 27-08-2021 12:04 PM)
Nickh101
Explorer
Options

Has anyone had a problem with the oxygen monitor not working while you're asleep. 

I can't get it to monitor me while i sleep at all on my new Galaxy Watch 4. 

Bugging me i have to say. 
As far as im aware its correctly fitted on my wrist and can take a reading anytime using the watch and its turned on in Samsung health to monitor while sleeping. But not a single night has this worked yet. 

UPDATE.... 

You will be pleased to know I've just installed a new update this morning on the watch and the option to turn on blood oxygen monitoring is now in the settings for samsung health on the watch... 

25 REPLIES 25
ScottTrimble
Journeyman
Options
I have this issue too and hope Samsung fix it sooner rather than later
Nickh101
Explorer
Options
I don't have that option in that setting on my watch
0 Likes
Solution
AntS
Options

Hi guys!

One of my colleagues confirmed what Nickh101 said in their updated OP: BUH9 update for the Watch should have this feature now:

Screenshot 2021-08-27 114202.png

They've advised that once the update is installed, update the Samsung Health app and make sure it's turned on.

And another user here: https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/wearables/galaxy-watch-4-classic-oxygen-sleep-not-working/m-p/38...  has also confirmed the feature works for them now. 

walkerx
Helping Hand
Options
But what about the 4G models which are R895F, will they get the same update?
MarkJBL
Apprentice
Options
Got mine yesterday and manually works fine but as other have said this option is not available, hoping that Samsung will release an update in the UK to enable this feature. Frustrating as was one of the reasons I waited for this watch was it was going to use WearOS
Wilko71
Journeyman
Options
I have updated my watch but no change it's still missing and no resting heart rate?
0 Likes
Jackojack
Apprentice
Options

UK R875F Galaxy watch 4 4G here and I haven't received any update, so not really a solution if it's not available to all owners. Any reason why it's not available to all?

0 Likes
walkerx
Helping Hand
Options
@AntS can you advise if the UK R895F (4G) will receive a similar update as it seems only the non 4G models R870 are getting this update.

We also need this update as features that were advertised are not available, ie Blood Oxygen, Google Pay, Google Assistant.
0 Likes
Val_Cooke
Journeyman
Options

Not got that update and on a different version I'm in the UK  why won't it update to latest software says phone uptodate

0 Likes
Val_Cooke
Journeyman
Options

Ahhh yes mine is 4g and not had update and non showing as available very good point

0 Likes