Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Black screen on galaxy watch

(Topic created on: 31-08-2021 10:36 AM)
Aymane Salhi
First Poster
Options

Hello

I have a galaxy watch active that I have for several months and it has always been working perfectly. Lately its screen has gone dark, it still vibrates and the HR sensor is turned on but the screen is completely dark. I tried to hold the power button for long to reboot it but it doesn't seem to be responsive to that.  Anyone has a solution for this?

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
AndrewL
Options

@Aymane Salhi: Has the watch suffered any physical or liquid damage? If you place it on charge, does an indicator appear on screen to show that it's charging? Similarly if you press and hold the Home button, does a Power menu appear? 

0 Likes
Aymane Salhi
First Poster
Options

Hello,

No the watch hasn't suffered any damage, it was on in my wrist and then suddently i felt vibrations although there was nothing on the screen, when I reached out to see what's the notification on it the screen didn't turn on and so on. Nothing appears on the screen at all, all the signs that I can see that the watch is still working is the green light in the HR sensor and the vibrations every now and then.

@Aymane Salhi wrote:

Hello

I have a galaxy watch active that I have for several months and it has always been working perfectly. Lately its screen has gone dark, it still vibrates and the HR sensor is turned on but the screen is completely dark. I tried to hold the power button for long to reboot it but it doesn't seem to be responsive to that.  Anyone has a solution for this?

0 Likes