Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bizarre sleep readings

(Topic created on: 04-05-2021 03:58 PM)
Sloanie2k
Apprentice
Options
For the last couple of weeks I have been getting the most bizarre sleep readings. As you can see by the pictures below, the total sleep time is roughly right, but it shows overlapping sets of readings (one set starting before the last set ended). I have also had some nights where I know I was asleep around 10 but it doesn't notice until closer to midnight.  I just had my watch in for repair (twice) so doubt it is a HW issue.  I did notice recent  S Health and also a firmware issue. I have so just recently switched phones which forces a watch reset but that hasn't solved the problem. Any ideas what is going wrong?

N

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
Options
Have you tried turning your watch underneath your wrist?.. makes much better recordings 😇
0 Likes
Sloanie2k
Apprentice
Options
I haven't but until a couple of weeks ago my readings were fine. It was only after the software update and firmware update did I notice the non sensual readings
0 Likes
MikeG
Apprentice
Options
Sleep worked great on my GW3 for months but has been useless since the last couple of updates. Seems very buggy and no amount of restarts and resets fixes the issue. Records between phone and watch don't match. Phone usually an hour or two hours ahead. Graph doesn't match duration time if it even tracks at all. Deep sleep accuracy has always been highly suspect. Only real issue I'm having with the watch is sleep.
Sloanie2k
Apprentice
Options
On my latest reading it looks OK except when you take into account I was asleep by 2230 and was already at the gym at 7AM. Real shame as was a fairly useful feature that is now completely useless

SmartSelect_20210505-161718_Samsung Health_21202.jpg

0 Likes