Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bixby Sucks Period #failure

(Topic created on: 23-09-2020 03:32 AM)
7onefour
First Poster
Options

I recently just moved from Apple's ecosystem onto Android. as part of my endeavor, I purchased a Galaxy watch 3. For this price point, I was expecting amazing features. The watch is definitely attractive and operates smoothly that is until I discovered, "Bixby." Samsung really invested in what I call the most slowest, laggy, doesn't know what I am saying 90% of the time onto their most premium watch, The Galaxy Watch 3. Coming from an Apple Watch 5 and into the Android ecosystem, if I was Samsung, I would be embarrassed to even call this a suitable and functioning voice assistant. Especially if it wants to capture and draw new clients to their product (s). Bixby is not even good enough as a beta version let alone launching it live. I purchased the watch because it is very attractive, but was completely disappointed that it didn't at least have Google Assistant like most Android phones do. it is so pathetic that I am considering returning it just for the simple fact that is pointless if I can't do voice to text while driving. What a waste. 

3 REPLIES 3
Merlins23ultra
Navigator
Options
Then you should return it, under your sales agreement you have that right. I do not use that feature, but bixby scripts is incredibly useful and you do not find that on an iPhone.
It's horses for courses of course, but if the device does not do what you want, return it simple 😎
0 Likes
CDubs22
First Poster
Options

I second what this person said , so laggy 95% Bixby isn’t available , it was the primary reason for buying it for the convenience. If I have to repeat myself 10 times I could’ve pulled out my phone by then . this is totally not production ready and I’m disappointed I spent my money . I totally threw out my box but I really should try and return this so unimpressed. Great advice , go return it ASAP 

Panasonic
Student
Options

Your right Bixby sucks, Google Rocks