Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best Samsung Buds

(Topic created on: 18-01-2021 05:27 PM)
sampeacock
Journeyman
Options
I have the new note 20 ultra 5G and I was wondering if anyone could tell me which are the best galaxy buds for the note 20 ultra 5G? 
0 Likes
10 REPLIES 10
APARMAR
Troubleshooter
Options
I would say get the Galaxy Buds Pro as they are the best Galaxy Buds at this point in time but if they are too expensive then I would recommend the Galaxy Buds+ but not the Galaxy Buds Live as I upgraded from the Buds+ to the Buds Live and I regretted it instantly so I returned them and stuck with my Buds+.
sampeacock
Journeyman
Options
thank you so much this helps a lot what is the sound and bass quality like with the buds Pro
0 Likes
Viner86
First Poster
Options
buds live are brilliant, great quality and awesome bass
sampeacock
Journeyman
Options
thank you I'm gonna compare the two and go from there as I like the look of both of them
0 Likes
Ferenc75
Helping Hand
Options
buds live amazing. Very comfortable with the bigger size of ear tips. Great bass
APARMAR
Troubleshooter
Options
I have seen many reviews on the buds pro on youtube and most of them have a positive opinion on the buds pro, the bass is very good on them and sound quality is top notch.
0 Likes
Blessed4life
Black Belt 
Options
Hi for me it's the buds plus with 11/13 hours of play, I charged my buds plus about two months back when I went back to use it expecting them to be dead the buds was on a 100% & the case on 85% that's a winner for me.
0 Likes
JerryS
Voyager
Options
Not compared to others in the range but I've got the buds live which are super. Personally I like the fact they don't form a complete seal as for me that gets uncomfortable after a while and you can still hear ambient stuff around rather than being cocooned. But they also have an active noise cancelling setting although I find it pretty marginal. I also found that since leaving them a few months they still report a 99% charge.
0 Likes
Edgie70
Troubleshooter
Options

YouTube has some great comparison videos , some say pros are awkward with fitting , buds plus are easier fit with wing tips , good thing with buds is is that the wing acts as a seal too if the in ear canal tip is too small  , tighter the fit the better the sound 

0 Likes