Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Battery

(Topic created on: 20-12-2021 01:09 PM)
Strawballs
First Poster
Options
Only got watch November, everything fine, charged last night which did seem to take longer that usual and its now dead by 1pm today. Galaxy watch 4
0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
Shnookerdookies
Voyager
Options
Restart it
0 Likes
Jahzi
First Poster
Options
As above I would restart it possibly reset it they may be something in the background which is draining your battery that you're not sure about
0 Likes
Strawballs
First Poster
Options
I must admit I was thinking factory reset
0 Likes
SRochford
Apprentice
Options
I've got a watch 4 classic. Some times it lasts 72 hours on a single charge but a few times it's not even got through 24 hours. I did a full reset the first time it ran out quickly but on a brand new watch I wouldn't expect such random performance from the battery. Hopefully it's a firmware bug which will be fixed soon.
0 Likes
alexmidd
Pioneer
Options
I had those issue last night, charged watch to 95% at midnight and by 10am the watch ran out of battery and shut down. I have reset it (what a palaver that was as you lose all your purchased watch faces) and the watch is still listing battery at an alarming rate. Beginning to wonder if this watch is not up to scratch which is crazy for the price it was. Nothing much I can do about it today but I will be onto Samsung after the holiday and probably wanting a refund.
0 Likes
Strawballs
First Poster
Options
Mine is now fine, leave it on battery saver until you've got hold of Samsung. All I did was restart it.
0 Likes