Options
Why is my battery only lasting 6-9hrs?
0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7
Neo001
Legend
Options

Hi,

More details would help - which watch is it? How long have you been using it? Apps and features that you have enabled...etc.

0 Likes
Tanided
Apprentice
Options
Thank you for replying. It is Samsung galaxy watch 4
It was fully charged at 7 am when I left work, by 1.30pm it switched off as the battery has died.
It has been on auto recording when walking detected, apart ftom it I haven't really used it for anything much apart getting a few notification.
Neo001
Legend
Options

Thanks for the info. Is it a new watch? If so, then the battery could still be learning your usage and should stabilize in a few days.

Things that consume the battery most are -

1. Hey Google enabled in Google Assistant settings. Disable it.

2. Continuous HR and Stress monitoring. You can change these to 10 mins and manual respectively.

3. Turn off WiFi and NFC if you don't need them.

4. Always on display

In the Wearable app on tour phone, Check in Settings > Battery, which apps, if any are consuming the battery the most. Based on your usage, it should easily last you a full day.

Tanided
Apprentice
Options
Thank you Neo, it's a new watch. I have disabled a few settings. Hopefully that will improve it. Thank you so much.
Neo001
Legend
Options

You are welcome!

0 Likes
Tanided
Apprentice
Options
🤗
0 Likes
Nitesh95
Helping Hand
Options
If its a few days old, then it is likely in the battery learning phase (2weeks) learning about how you utilise the watch.

I have the Watch 4 - 44mm - Wifi+Lte version and with everything off it lasts about 1week with power save.

Generally it's 2days as I have WiFi, Bluetooth, and the monitoring watch features (heart rate, sleep etc)
0 Likes