Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Battery life

(Topic created on: 05-08-2022 08:55 AM)
loopylou07
Navigator
Options
Struggling with how little battery life I'm getting on my Galaxy watch 4 classic. Had it on charge all night and it has used 75% of the battery already. I have turned quite a lot off to try and help but it just doesn't seem to hold its charge like the watch 3!! Is this a common thing with this watch?  as I'm also finding I'm having to charge up to twice a day 😳 tia 
5 REPLIES 5
imstef
Pioneer
Options

Hey! It seems like a common issue, I have it too (I charge mine when before I go to sleep and after I wake up), try to not use animated watch faces and uninstall apps you don't use. Since the Watch4 uses WearOS, it uses more resources.

loopylou07
Navigator
Options
Hiya, thanks for your reply. I will have a look at that see what I can take off. How do I uninstall apps do I do it through the wearable app?
0 Likes
ELCHAPO76
Journeyman
Options
I've found the battery 🔋 improves after having the phone for a couple of weeks and it gets used to how you use it and what for etc.
Bigtasty65
Hotshot
Options
I've the GW4 Classic and I get great battery life. It all depends on the apps you got and how you use it.
imstef
Pioneer
Options

Hey. To uninstall an app, go to the apps screen (swipe up on the home screen), locate the app you want to uninstall then tap and hold on it. After that, you will see an "Uninstall" button. Press that. After you pressed it, another screen will show asking you for the confirmation of uninstalling that app. After you click ok, the app will be uninstalled.

0 Likes