Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

battery life

(Topic created on: 01-01-2021 02:51 PM)
Mjf69
Pioneer
Options
I have bought 2 watches a 46mm and a 42mm for Christmas presents.

The 46mm gives 3 days life whilst the 42mm gives less than a day.
The 42mm is connected to and apple phone ( the apple wearable app is rubbish compared to the Samsung one )

I bought the watches on black Friday and they only started to be used Christmas day.

I have called Samsung direct and to be honest they are the absolute worst at customer service.
With the last operative giving saying to me" take it or leave it " 
They won't replace as it's been longer than 28 days ( even though it was delivered 8 days after purchase) .
They also said they might replace but there isn't any stock and not expected for e weeks..
So the only option was to return and get a refund...didn't even offer to repair it 🤷‍♂️ .

So any tips on getting better battery life and getting a better apo on iOS ?
0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
jonnywin
Explorer
Options
I'm guessing your talking about the original galaxy watch not the 3 ? not that it matters but yes the smaller watch had a smaller battery as far as I'm aware as it's a smaller unit that's to be expected 3 days is definitely about right for the 46 , but not had the 42 so can't really say for sure but I would expect at least 2 days out of that , maybe worth checking your settings also some times thease Tec products take a little while to warm up and get the best out of them I've found .
Charliep11
Pioneer
Options
I have a smart watch, though it isn't a Galaxy. I use another and it can have up to 10 days battery life. i dont know whether it's a problem with your watch or the generation of watch you have.