Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

battery draining to fast

(Topic created on: 29-03-2021 10:41 PM)
Anniebell33
Explorer
Options
Can any one help..... 

My watch is suddenly draining super fast. I put it on for bed at 10.30pm last night it was 100% , I put it on sleep mode. Woke up at 6.30am and its on 30%. 

Normally it lasts all night and day... HELP...

It seems to be since the last update 
 I have done a factory reset and discounted it from my phone. And started a fresh. 

I thought I had cured it as yesterday it was fine. But this morning its drained all the battery..... help!!! 
13 REPLIES 13
Anniebell33
Explorer
Options
they are collecting it tomorrow. to repair or fix the problem.
you should ring them up. it was really easy. I booked a video call with them
0 Likes
Stephanie-Loomis
Apprentice
Options

The site said it would cost more than $100! I can replace it for less!  oy.

0 Likes
Vickig550
Apprentice
Options

I've got the Active watch2 , have all the apps turned off except calls and contacts.  I turned the "always on" off.  Display is set to 4 for brightness .... and at the MOST, with all these apps off,  my watch will just barely make 12 hrs, then the battery is completely drained. ..... without even making a call.  Very frustrating.  Note:  When talking with a customer service ... no matter what they say for a fix ... DO NOT DELETE your plan.  After being on the phone for over 4 hrs, the rep told me to start fresh with the watch, delete everything (including the plan) and start all over with pairing, etc.  What a nightmare!  My billing was totally goofed up, I was being charged for a 2nd watch when resuming my plan.

If some finds a FIX for this battery drainage ... PLEASE share with the rest of us.  Sounds like this is a major problem.

0 Likes
Smiletic
Apprentice
Options

Hi guys, I managed to fix it on my Active 2: I deleted the Galaxy Wearables app from my phone and reinstalled it. Then I completely restarted my watch using the restore function. He went back to his old battery usage and the "data transmission" message that appeared on my cell phone stopped.

0 Likes