Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

battery draining to fast

(Topic created on: 20-03-2021 06:59 AM)
Anniebell33
Explorer
Options
Can any one help..... 

My watch is suddenly draining super fast. I put it on for bed at 10.30pm last night it was 100% , I put it on sleep mode. Woke up at 6.30am and its on 30%. 

Normally it lasts all night and day... HELP...

It seems to be since the last update 
 I have done a factory reset and discounted it from my phone. And started a fresh. 

I thought I had cured it as yesterday it was fine. But this morning its drained all the battery..... help!!! 
13 REPLIES 13
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
has this just happened once or is it every night?
0 Likes
Anniebell33
Explorer
Options
it has happened for a few nights.

I thought I had fixed it. as the night before it didn't do it. yesterday morning I woke up on 96%
then gutted this morning when I woke up on 30%
0 Likes
joe2jo
Pioneer
Options
l haed the same problem l was looking at Facebook my phone was on 100% i was on Facebook for 10 minutes before it told me that it had 15% in it

0 Likes
Stephanie-Loomis
Apprentice
Options

Glad I'm not alone--the watch is losing 1% per minute since the last update--- even with a reboot and no movement.

What's the deal? More importantly, what's the fix????

Anniebell33
Explorer
Options
thank god its not just me. its driving me made
0 Likes
Smiletic
Apprentice
Options

Hi, in the last two nights my active 1 has the same problem. I charged before sleep to 100% and around three o'clock the battery finished. 

Anniebell33
Explorer
Options
its doing my head in. I have booked a video call with Samsung today. hoping they sort it out
0 Likes
Anniebell33
Explorer
Options
just spoke to Samsung. they are having my watch in to repair. Great service. let's hope it can be fixed and the solve the loosing battery.
0 Likes
Stephanie-Loomis
Apprentice
Options

Please share what you learn!

0 Likes