Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

battery drainage

(Topic created on: 02-04-2019 01:35 PM)
GEAR22
First Poster
Options

I have had my watch since Dec 18, i have updated my watch to the new update and since then I have noticed that my battery is only lasting 1.5 days rather than 3-4 days. I have reset the watch, taken off all that i put on the watch, deleted the watch faces, only have text and calls notification. I have contacted Samsung, they are hopeless! Really bad customer services!

Please could someone help? is there a solution to this annoying issue? Anyone know when the next update is release? I am open to suggestions please.

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Which update are you on @GEAR22 

My Samsung Gear s3 Frontier watch is on Tizen 4.0.0.2 and lasts around 3 days. 

However battery life is a subjective topic as we all set up our devices differently.

A Samsung Experience Store or Samsung Service Centre can run a diagnostic test on the watch for you. 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
GEAR22
First Poster
Options

Hi, thanks for your response. I have the latest Tizen 4.0.02. For me to save my battery I turn my watch off at night which I dont mind as I dont use the sleep app. At the moment the battery has lasted me 2 days and I still have 22% battery as at 8.45am. If it stays like this then I guess it is ok. 

Have you done the diaognostics with Samsung? Do you have to go to the store to do this or can call them over the phone? WHat have you dont that your watch has lasted 3 day battery? Thanks 

0 Likes