Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Battery drain

(Topic created on: 04-03-2022 04:00 AM)
Fatih
Navigator
Options

Hi is there anyone know why the battery on Samsung watch 4 battery drain so fast? Last night I charged until full and when I woke up today it left with 70%. Now I'm wearing it for work only just 3 hour the battery goes to 18%. It's crazy how fast it drain. I'm wearing this watch only for 3days and I didn't like it already. Other smart watch have better battery life.

0 Likes
19 REPLIES 19
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
Unfortunately it's a known issue try this link
https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01003232/
0 Likes
Fatih
Navigator
Options

Thanks. I've tried it already, but if everything need to switch off. Why should we buy this watch? It's useless. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
Think it might get rectified once new update is pushed through
New tech always have problems once they hit the stores
I'm sure Samsung will sort the problem soon, you could however make this to your advantage and contact Samsung directly and have them send you a new one with a discount? #saveyoumoney 😆
0 Likes
Fatih
Navigator
Options

Hahahaha. Same watch with discount? No thanks. I'll just wear another smart watch.🤣

0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
Just thought if you liked Samsung items then no point of going elsewhere as it will be updated at some point and you may as well get some cash back but hey you can't please everyone well that's what my Mrs tells me everyday 😉
0 Likes
Fatih
Navigator
Options

Yeap. Fair enough. I think Samsung watch 4 is currently one of the best smart watch in the market now. It's convenience. Well, I also hope new updates will cover this issues 😁

0 Likes
Mark29359
Helping Hand
Options
Just received an update for my Galaxy watch 4. Its installing as I type so not sure what it does yet.
Mark29359
Helping Hand
Options
Its now installed and it is saying its just stability and reliability update so there is nothing new to report.
0 Likes
TRY2HELP
Helping Hand
Options
I had a watch 4 classic , I use all the features in the watch like heart rate on constantly stress on constantly, and blood pressure too, the battery's last me 2 full days,
What I did to all my electronic things , like mobile phone smart watch, I first bought it home , I install all update , then charge it till it fully charge, then use it normally untill it drain out empty, then switch off and full charge it, do that couple time then the battery alway last long for me
0 Likes