Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Battery Drain Issue on Active Watch

(Topic created on: 21-09-2020 09:49 AM)
RyanBott
First Poster
Options

Hi All, 

I'm hoping for some help. I have the Active watch and have noticed after an update the battery on the watch does not get me even though half of the day! Is anyone aware of any software updates that might fix this, or could there be something I am doing wrong? 

I'm not using the watch as you would expect for fitness etc.. Just for the time, notifications etc.. 

Thanks All 🙂 

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
CarloL
Hotshot
Options

Hey @RyanBott, check for any software updates for your smartwatch: open the Samsung Wearable app > About Watch > Update Watch Software > Update Now. Are there any updates available? Also, has the smartwatch been in either a very hot or very cold location? Have you recently installed new apps onto the smartwatch? When you aren't using the smartwatch, do you use Sleep Mode? Other things that can use more battery are: having the screen brightness set to max and leaving applications open and running.

0 Likes
RyanBott
First Poster
Options
hey thanks for commenting. I have checked for software updated and there is nothing..yet (im being hopeful). I haven't installed anything onto the watch, and with regards to sleep mode, I don't use it. I put mine on goodnight mode when I go to bed but thats it. Brightness is set to auto and to answer the question regarding the weather. I do live in the UK so no chance being really hot lol. Its average about 13/15 degrees c here
0 Likes