Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Battery drain galaxy active watch 2

(Topic created on: 30-07-2020 03:25 PM)
GeertLeekens
Pioneer
Options

All,

How can I see which app is draining my battery on the galaxy watch?

I believe it is Strava, without using it. But I'm not quite sure.

6 REPLIES 6
ARC20
Student
Options
Their most recent update, almost a month ago now, has ruined the app on the watch. My battery doesn't last half as long as it used to now.
0 Likes
richard49
Apprentice
Options
I'm also having the same problem ; any ideas as to solve this problem as the watch is now unusable?
0 Likes
Rach77
Pathfinder
Options
My watch active 2 sometimes drains down really fast. It can go from 80% battery to 15% in 2 hours. Today the battery was on 70% when I woke, I did an hours workout and about an hour after my watch vibrated to tell me tgat tge battery was low and told me to switch to battery saving mode. I out it on the charger as tge battery was 11% and left it for an hour and a half and when I checked on it the battery was only on 33%. I hope that my watch isn't having battery issues after less than a year!
0 Likes
tpatrick
First Poster
Options

So has anyone had any luck getting battery looked at by Samsung Support? Mine goes from 30-35% to switching off in about 15 minutes!

0 Likes
MrsVor
Student
Options

I have had this issue start a few days ago. This morning my battery went from 40% to 11% in ten minutes. Anyone find a solution?

0 Likes
Milkyblueeyes
First Poster
Options
Mine is the same. I went for a 4 hour walk at the weekend and it died and didnt record it. The battery is not fit for purpose at all....whats Samsung doing about it?
0 Likes