Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Battery depletion on active 2 watch

(Topic created on: 04-06-2020 06:31 AM)
ApelilaRains
First Poster
Options

Just noticed in thr last few days since an update was done on my active 2 watch the batter used to last me 2 full BUSY days, but now its not even lasting a full day.  Has anyone had this issue?

3 REPLIES 3
Toriahall
First Poster
Options

Mine is the same im getting max 6 hours before power saving kicks in. 

I posted on here yesterday but as of yet had no reply, sorry to piggyback on yours just its driving me mad 

0 Likes
AndrewL
Options
@ApelilaRains: The battery life of the watch will vary depending on how you use it, and will lessen over time, although the following may cause the battery to drain quicker than usual.

- Having the screen brightness set to max
- Leaving applications open and running
- Running background services, such as location tracking, heart rate monitoring, or other activity tracking features.

To troubleshooting the issue, please try looking for any available updates by opening the Galaxy Wearable app on your connected mobile phone, and going to About Watch > Update Watch Software > Update Now. Also, if you have recently installed any apps onto the watch, try temporarily removing them, or using them on a restricted basis, to see if you notice an improvement to your battery life.
0 Likes
jacs68
Apprentice
Options
Sorry it seems to be a reoccurring problem with galaxy watch an older phone please ask galaxy to help thank you 😊
0 Likes