Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Back Button on watch 4 change to google pay

(Topic created on: 11-11-2021 02:50 PM)
cjwsam
First Poster
Options

Hey I recently bought a watch4 and found out i cant change the samsung pay on long press on the back button 

Samsung Pay is NOT available in Norway i use google pay but its a bad not being able to change the long press back key 

any plans on fixing this or can i do it already ?

4 REPLIES 4
xSteveuk
Mastermind
Options
0 Likes
grumpigamer
Apprentice
Options
Really needs a way to remove Samsung pay from that button. So many banks don't support it that it is a redundant feature for many owners
TRY2HELP
Helping Hand
Options
As far as I know it doesn't matter what pay app you got on your devices, it's still work on any merchants, for an example if your supermarket or any outlet say we accept apple pay or google pay ect.., it still work with samsung pay , I don't use Samsung pay or Google, apple whatever pay , I just use my barclay bank app to pay for in any shop, as you can see there is no such an barclay pay, display in the shop , as long as you turn your NFC on then it work , unless if there is a faulty on your device.
0 Likes
bthoem
Apprentice
Options

I also recently bought this watch and would like to add myself to these wishes:

1. The back button function should be possible to choose which payment solution the user  would like. For Norwegian users, Samsung Pay is not available. I would like to use the same back-button function, but with Google Pay.

2. Since Samsung Pay can not be used in Norway, I would like to uninstall the apps from my watch. For some reason "uninstall" seems to be disabled.

Tx for considering.

Bjørn Tore