Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto detect exercise

(Topic created on: 11-08-2022 05:43 AM)
Rickb64
Explorer
Options
The Auto detection of exercise on galaxy watch 4 seems to use its own data display irrespective of my changing the data displayed for a particular exercise.
Does anyone know how this can be changedm seems silly to allow customisation of each display for each exercise if the auto detect doesn't use it.
3 REPLIES 3
IndiW
Hotshot
Options
Whilst I am waiting for Galaxy watch 5, (so I not a current owner), for my personal knowledge base, I have watched lots of galaxy watch videos, read articles and following this kind of websites..

What I have seen in general is, many people are haveing issues with Automatic detection
So when I get my Galaxy 5 on 26th, one of the first things I am going to do is turn off Auto detection,

👆.. Just an idea for you too
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@Rickb64: Having looked into this, it does appear that the Auto Detect Workout feature will record default exercise information such as the exercise type, calories burned and duration, rather than any custom options you may have added. 

If you are walking or running, the Watch may provide the feature that allows you to switch to manual exercise after they are automatically recognised. If you want to record in detail, switch to manual exercise, however please be aware that you must finish the workout manually in this instance. 

0 Likes
Rickb64
Explorer
Options
Thanks for the info guys. I'll just turn it off as it's useless to me in its current form. I'd have to wear glasses to see the info I want so I'll just use manual options... When I remember.
0 Likes