Original topic:

Attrocious sleep tracking and battery drain

(Topic created on: 10-01-2022 04:40 AM)
adityasn
First Poster
Options
Wearables

Hi All,

I am facing horrible battery life (max 20 hrs) with most of the options like screen all time on etc, wifi, stress and other monitoring off. Also, the sleep tracking is a joke with literally no deep sleep ever. 

Is there a way I can return this bad product back in India? Looks like Samsung doesn't allow returns.

According to me this is a faulty product and should be able to return.

Please advise.

Regards,

Aditya

4 REPLIES 4
Mark29359
Voyager
Options
Wearables
If you have screen on all the time then the battery is going to drain quickly.
Benji96
Pathfinder
Options
Wearables

Well, at my watch (Watch4 Classic 46mm), the battery runtime with AoD turned on between 7am and 10pm, is about two days.
The deep sleep tracking, on the other hand, is an issue that came with an update regarding the heart rate algorithm that has to be fixed with another update.

0 Likes
CrazyTom2k2
Samsung Maker ★
Options
Wearables
Honestly, I just really want the Smart Bedtime Mode back from my Watch Active2. There used to be a feature where the watch would auto-detect that I'd gone to sleep and kick in as appropriate, and detect when I woke up. I can schedule the feature - but I don't really like this way of doing things as I don't have a consistent sleep schedule, and if I set the watch to turn on Bedtime Mode at 21:00hrs, could easily be out at 22:00hrs and I don't really want my phone on DnD Mode. It's a right faff 😅
adityasn
First Poster
Options
Wearables

Thanks, but I am getting not more than 1 day with AoD off.  Sleep tracking not working correctly is a serious issue and samsung not fixing it seems like they rolled out a bad product once again.

Regretting my decision to buy a samsung product.

0 Likes