Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AoD if Galaxy watch is placed on charger?

(Topic created on: 26-10-2018 03:07 PM)
Mr_Burns
Apprentice
Options

Hi,

I have a Samsung Galaxy Watch (46mm LTE). Every night I put the watch onto the charger which is placed on my bedside table. Even If I switch on AoD the watch turns black after a few seconds.

My question now is there any way to keep the display on all night if the watch is charging?

I want to use the watch as small night clock with digital numbers (brightness very low) - how can I get that?

Thanks for any help!

90 REPLIES 90
Heanster
Explorer
Options
They knew a different OS was coming

Currently using Galaxy Z Fold 2 and Galaxy Watch 4
0 Likes
MrJP
Student
Options

Try downloading the app IamAlive and this will keep the display on but be warned the watch face is exceedingly bright at night

Heanster
Explorer
Options
Yes I heard about this but was also told it can cause screen burn

Currently using Galaxy Z Fold 2 and Galaxy Watch 4
0 Likes
spartanhooah
Student
Options

How'd you get this to happen? I've had mine since November 2nd and it'll stay on for a while, I think maybe until it's fully charged, then it turns off again.

0 Likes
Options

2023 and I still searching for this. I am using a galaxy watch 3

0 Likes
Options

2023 and I still searching for this. Lol.

0 Likes
BRod1
First Poster
Options

Such a simple feature and still not available.

Just need an always on while charging + orientation while charging. Should be able to rotate the display 90 degrees so the the 12 is up the watch is horizontal.

I'd like to use the watch as a desk clock when it's charging.

0 Likes
spartanhooah
Student
Options

This is easily the thing I miss most from my 2nd-generation Moto 360.

0 Likes
muazsyamil
First Poster
Options

I am using a galaxy watch 3 and is this feature still not available? WHY? what's the point of having a charging dock for the watch if it doesn't turn into a table clock while charging? while the watch is constantly showing it's charging status, why not also SHOW THE TIME??? [mindblown]

0 Likes
PuruSingla
First Poster
Options

Hi, AntS

Is there any update to this feature as it has been 6 years now and it does not seem to work still

0 Likes