Theo1962
First Poster
Options
Scam !!!
0 Likes
11 REPLIES 11
AndrewL
Options

@Theo1962: I'm not sure which promotion you're referring to. Please can you confirm which device the offer was attached to, along with when and where you purchased it, and I will have a look into this for you. 

0 Likes
Theo1962
First Poster
Options
It was the Samsung A52 ...through virgin.....I have submitted proof of purchase in the timeframe stated.....which was acknowledged . I was told they would be with me .....I think it was within 45 days of validation and I have heard nothing since.......
0 Likes
Theo1962
First Poster
Options
I cannot be sure as it was so long ago
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@Theo1962: Thank you for confirming. If you received an email confirmation at the time to state that your claim had been successful, but you haven't received your Galaxy Buds+ then I recommend reaching out to the Promotions Team at aseriesbuds@samsungpromotions.claims quoting your claims reference, and an advisor will be able to look into this for you. 

0 Likes
Theo1962
First Poster
Options
It is so long ago ...all the info was on my old phone as I had to wait to receive my new phone so cannot trace any paperwork
0 Likes
Theo1962
First Poster
Options
Any help you can offer please
0 Likes
Alley65
Apprentice
Options

No,an email confirmed I was getting them ,so I waited. Then lastnight I figure I'm going to see if I got a tracking number , and found an email saying that I.had to send in some e voucher by July 19th to get them?! I never got an enough her from them. Or insteu tons to send an email voucher. It is a total scam to sell their phones. What can we do about it?

0 Likes
Alley65
Apprentice
Options

Did they help you? I doubt it...they set u.up for failure to ensure we don't get the free headphones.

0 Likes
Theo1962
First Poster
Options
Its a disgrace.....was made so difficult to claim once the phone had been purchased......I sent off all the paperwork was told it would take up to 45 days and guess what......nothing total joke .....I will not buy another Samsung to be duped again.....unless they send me the airbuds I signed up for .....
0 Likes